With the Controlware WANA-ssessment, we support our customers in obtaining an overview of the status quo of their wide area network.
We determine the following parameters:
- Overview of the WAN topology
- Which applications and protocols are used?
- At what time of day / on what day of the week does which application / protocol / endpoint require how much bandwidth?
- How heavily are the existing lines utilised?
- Are there any particularly noticeable errors?
The Controlware revision level analysis service for the wide area network infrastructure (WAN) is an add-on to the Controlware basic analysis. The revision statuses of the hardware and software used are determined, as well as whether components are present that no longer correspond to the current state of the art. The customer receives a corresponding written evaluation.
The Controlware optimisation analysis service for the wide area network infrastructure (WAN) is an add-on to the Controlware basic and revision status analysis service. It checks whether the components used work together seamlessly without errors. Furthermore, a recommendation is made as to which additional functions or configurations would be suitable in order to achieve operational advantages.