SLAs, service catalogues, ITIL, reports and automation are just some of the issues that your IT department has to deal with in order to get on top of increasingly complex IT operations. Many companies consider deploying IT management tools to achieve this. But the quality of IT service can often be improved far more effectively by prioritising an analysis of the organisational structures and processes – and involving staff at an early stage. This will enable the IT department to become a customer-oriented IT provider.
Typical issues in the service management area include:
- Negotiating and defining service requirements, service features and IT services
- Reporting on the actual service level compared with the target service level
- Coordinating the service management and support functions including third party suppliers
- Better planning of future performance requirements
- Reporting on the service quality achieved
In the service management area, Controlware is not content to be a tool implementation partner to many companies – we want to provide you with excellent advice. Working from tried and trusted ITSM methods and best ITIL practices, we can help you with Business Canvas, SWOT analyses and drawing up data quarters and help you on your way towards a better IT service mentality within the company.