Generally, end users wish for nothing more than fast and stable applications. However, this wish is not always fulfilled: Slow applications frustrate employees and clients alike – and often cause serious economic damage.
IT managers therefore have to diligently manage and monitor the components necessary for providing their services (including routers, switches, firewalls, lines, servers, applications). If problems arise, these should ideally be detected before going to the user and corrected as quickly as possible. However, experience has shown that troubleshooting often takes too long – whether this be because the monitoring was inadequate or because responsibilities inside the IT department had not been clearly defined.
Typical topics in the network management field:
- Integrated network and system management with a single tool
- End-to-end view of network and applications
- Minimising the time and effort spent on troubleshooting
- Proactive monitoring with notification of performance problems
- Ease of set-up and administration
- High degree of automation, e.g. when monitoring new systems
- Use in virtualised network and cloud environments
Controlware gives you modern tools for network and system management, with which you can monitor the entire communication between users and applications. This is how you guarantee a consistently high quality of service – even with applications that are outsourced and provided as cloud-based services.