Virtual Private Networks (VPN) enable you to cost-efficiently and securely connect subsidiary companies, users and partners to your company. They allow you to, for instance, link branch offices to your head office, and they enable mobile employees to access data stored centrally.
For maximum security, communication in the VPN is protected by IPSec encryption or SSL-VPN tunnels and powerful authentication technologies. A conventional Internet access is used, rather than cost-intensive, dedicated MPLS/WAN connections.
VPN technology also gives you a range of other options:
- Set up a central email push services
- Use existing mobile devices such as phones and PDAs for email services
- Manage mobile devices centrally, including antivirus and authentication
- Reduce costs by further centralising IT services
- Speed up WAN routes and minimise delays for remote users
- Quality-of-Service also for new service such as VoIP telephony and unified messaging
- Provide and monitor high availability and security
Controlware can help you to plan, install and operate your VPN infrastructure.