Many business processes are unthinkable without functioning email communication. Secure mail gateways stop malware and spam before it reaches the network – and thus prevent dangerous, harmful code getting into the company via personal emails. Regular updates reliably ensure that newly developed malware is blocked.
To further increase security, many companies are now adding powerful encryption functions to their existing email servers and email security gateways so that they can send personal and business-critical data.
Proven protection measures include:
- Malware & spam filtered using a security gateway
- Email content and attachments encrypted
- Embedded URL links checks for risks and malware
- DLP functions prevent intellectual property from being sent
- Integration of sandbox functions against ATP attacks
- Emails archived to comply with laws
Controlware can help you to plan, install and operate your secure mail gateway.