Because of their wide-ranging authorisations, privileged accounts make an attractive target, but in many companies they are not adequately protected. Controlware’s Privileged Account Management (PAM) remedies this and improves security in your data centre over the long term by using a central server to manage administrative access to your systems.
This means that you see with complete transparency who has accessed which systems and when, and you ensure trouble-free compliance with policy and compliance requirements, since the passwords for all IT systems and applications are changed regularly.
Using a privileged account management solution offers numerous benefits:
- Central password management for network, servers and applications
- Completely transparent use of super-user accounts
- Reliably satisfy compliance requirements (e.g. password changes, password complexity)
- Single-sign-on for administrators makes it easier to use
- Record Admin session for quality optimisation and proof
- Passwords cannot be “passed on”
- Reduce data breaches and downtimes caused by uncontrolled access
Controlware can help you to plan, install and operate your PAM solution.