- Design of the new DMZ in two external data centers
The new DMZ network architecture to be established in the two data centers should fulfil the extremely high requirements in terms of availability, scalability and investment protection, both today and in the future. A prerequisite here is that the already established components will continue to be used and be adapted in an efficient and granular way to the new tasks, such as the preservation and enhancement of the security standards as well as the performance, for example. Centralized management, logging and reporting must be guaranteed. In addition, the new architecture can be added to without the exchange of existing components. This applies for a period of 5 years. Furthermore, the architecture in both data centers must interact seamlessly with the resources from the Office data center, without neglecting the safety and availability.
Services & Solutions
- A rough and a detailed concept of the DMZ to be implemented were created
- Procurement and customizing of all components (hardware and software)
- Set-up, configuration and tests
- Participation in the creation of the operating manual
- Controlware Care Services for 48 months (CCS Platin in the PROD areas, CCS Bronze in the LAB areas)
- The developed solution includes products from leading manufacturers such as Cisco (Nexus, ASA, ISE), F5 (Load Balancer), Fortinet (Firewall) and Check Point (Firewall).
- With the investment in the new infrastructure there could not only be an increase in the availability, but the scalability can also be guaranteed when the performance requirements increase.
- Also, by using firewalls the continuously increasing security requirements are fulfilled. Threats can be identified, contained and eliminated faster and more effectively.
- Controlware Care Service (Platin) forms the foundation of the service concept in order to maintain and ensure the availability of the infrastructure within the company. The services include, among other things, the Service Desk, the Expert Hotline & Remote Diagnosis, Hardware Replacement as well as an On-Site Service (24/7 service hours).
- The experts from Controlware are both contacts during the design of new architectures as well as for service requests and faults.