Managed Security Services – Infrastructure
Industry:Industrial and mechanical engineering
- Optimising the security concept and extension of Managed Security Services
- Risk analysis and evaluation of current security measures and the technology used.
- Definition of a new security concept which takes current and future requirements into account.
- Proactive protection against threats in emails and attached documents in addition to downloads from the Internet.
- Monitoring of system states and attack attempts.
Services & Solutions
- Replacement of existing components with a new hardware generation and extension to use of new technologies.
- Solution components are products made by the Check Point and Symantec companies (scalable email and web gateway and sandbox cloud).
- Integration of new components into the Monitoring and Managed Security Services from Controlwear.
Advantages & Benefits
- The customer will profit from an increased web and email security level, will fulfil the statutory compliance requirements and will reduce costs and IT resources through the use of virtual infrastructures on a common platform.