GASCADE Gastransport GmbH
GASCADE transports natural gas, connecting five countries with a 2,300 kilometre long natural gas pipeline network and guaranteeing a safe energy supply to Germany and Europe.
- Redesign the existing LAN network
- Design, plan and implement a brand new network in just a few weeks
- Take into account, and implement, the existing company-wide IT security strategy
Services & Solutions
- In a very short space of time, create a Cisco network with approx. 60 switches which satisfies the network requirements in terms of IT security and availability
- Procure and customise all the network’s components
- Develop a Network Access Control solution
- Install a Network Configuration Manager
- Controlware Care Services with a service desk, expert hotline & remote diagnosis and on-site service
- This high availability network enables users to benefit from minimal downtimes. This is achieved by having specialist personnel available at short notice, having redundancies in critical system components, and having well-run operations and preventive maintenance all carried out in partnership with Controlware.
- The network manager monitors the network and simplifies or automates routine activities.
- The NAC system protects unauthorised users / systems from logging into the network.
- The strategy also took future requirements into account.