Gesundheit Nord gGmbH – Bremen Clinic Group
Four large hospitals, 62 specialist clinics, around 3,000 beds and almost 7,700 employees: Gesundheit Nord is one of the biggest municipal hospital groups in Germany. The clinic group, which includes the Bremen-Mitte clinic, the Bremen-Nord clinic, the Bremen-Ost clinic and the Links der Weser clinic, has a market share of around 60 percent in Bremen. More than 120,000 inpatients and around 150,000 outpatients are treated in Gesundheit Nord hospitals every year.
- Reporting 2.0
Gesundheit Nord IT security services and reports are delivered within the framework of a managed security service. After the implementation of this service, it was established that the reports and the level of service availability did not meet customer expectations. To this end, we have begun Project Reporting 2.0. The requirements were the creation of a concept to implement proactive monitoring of services and adjustment with relation to the scope and content of the reports to answer security-related questions. At the same time, the service scope of the reports was expanded to include a KPI report.
Services & Solutions
- Conducting workshops to define the scope of services
- Creating a reporting concept with reports to be implemented and monitoring performed by IT security services
- Implementing service monitoring for email, internet, antivirus scanners, URL filtering, IDS/IPS, pattern updates for systems and email encryption
- Expanding monitoring for further business-critical customer services
- Using Splunk for customer-specific reports
- Adjusting and expanding reports for the manufacturer solutions FortiAnalyzer, BlueCoat Reporter and ManageEngine OPManager
- Automatically creating KPI reports, in which the separation of technical and management KPIs of service availability was implemented
- Implementing an alarm system for service disruptions in Controlware NOC
- Project leadership
- The customer profits from transparency in occupational safety provided by measurable and verifiable service availability. This is accompanied by an increase in security provided by active monitoring of IT security services and by reports that allow new issues to be identified and that measurably contribute to the resolution of these issues.
- For the customer and the service providers, these reports are an important building block in the continuous monitoring of IT security developments at Gesundheit Nord.
- On-schedule project completion with regular status checks by the Service Manager.