LINDE + WIEMANN SE & Co. KG
LINDE + WIEMANN SE & Co. KG is an owner-operated, mid-size company from Dillenburg, Hesse, specialised in the manufacture of non-visible bodywork components such as A and B pillars, cockpits etc. For over 70 years, it has been supplying global car manufacturers and their suppliers with its structurally important components and parts.
Industry:Automotive and vehicular construction
- Quality assurance – more transparency and control in the manufacturing process
- The customer wants more transparency and a better overview of important quality assurance information (QA) for various items and process stages within a production run.
- All important QA information (target/actual values, tolerances, OK/nOK parts) should be collected for each item and process stage in a set time period and displayed on a dashboard.
Services & Solutions
- Consultation, planning and realisation by the experts from Controlware.
- All data (from databases and production facilities) relevant for the evaluation have been integrated and implemented in Splunk.
- Development of various self-service dashboards and visualisations to fulfil the customer’s request for a complete solution for quality assurance information across the entire production run.
- With the aid of this dashboard, all QA information for each item and process stage can now be called up.
- With the new platform, it is now possible for all data to be viewed, examined, monitored and analysed. In this way, problems can be resolved more quickly.
- Through centralised data retention and the dynamic display of quality assurance information, the customer receives a transparent overview of entire series of items and a drill-down function for further information, including the ability to check the QA information of an individual part/hub exactly.
- Traceability in interlogistics allows every part to be tracked using its serial number over all process cycles all the way to final assembly regardless of the location, and archives of this data to be created.
- With this solution, process efficiency is optimised and costs are lowered.